R. M. Millán

sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2015

A MILLION SENSES MEET

A million senses meet,
A thousand colors combine;
I walk up each step of a ladder
And think of the horizon
Waiting ahead on top.
A million petals fall,
A thousand hands fail the catch,
Pretending flowers rather than beauty
Have the satisfactory purpose
Of dressing every human’s ground
With future blackish pitty
At the mercy of a ghost.
A million words rush the mouth of a victim
A thousand guilties push down the victims from the risk
While a steady number of sea waves
Crush the rocks turning them to sand.
A million tortoises egg the season,
A thousand crabs prepare for lunch
Running and caving out the flakes
Of shields of snails
Flavored and digested back in fall.
A lonely smell comes across each morning
“-It’s time you wake up”, sounds in my nose,
The song of nature rings with the tears
That both my eyes celebrate with joy.
The air brings stative life much closer
And glum my fingerprints silently,
My skin gets thicker, paler, stronger
I lose my color to despair.
I know there’s something
That yet is missing,
Not that I miss it,
Yet I realize it,
I know there’s a million stuff
I’ll see when I reach the top
Of the ladder.
Even when I think
I skip one step over impatience
But the closer I get to observe the horizon
The more vulnerable my senses become,
Despite the innumerable spectrums
 I’ll bump into on my way up.
There will always be the excuse
Of climbing,
Of reaching,
And glory-bathing
When on top of the ladder
A million senses meet.



No hay comentarios: