R. M. Millán

miércoles, 15 de junio de 2016

Risk

An inminent flame wiping off the ground when hunted by an exterminal state it refuses to correspond, gets blamed for escaping death; for perspective dictates most people's fate rather than carefully listes to the parts. The parts are never even because there's one suffering the consequences of a crime it does not decide to participate in. This very victim cares little whose fault the act is since all that matters is that the bad thing happened. And the jury arrives. The flame gets imprisoned, limited, alienated. The exterminal state chases something else... someone else. And despite of claiming its innocence, there's no denial that what it commited was illegal to life. And to itself. Because that's what happens when you don't face your demons: you become one of them.

I lost my battle against the chasing demons because I stopped running to save someone else's life. Yes. For some it can be shocking. It does not have to do with sacrifices, but realizing that some are meant for longer. It's a must. It would depend on who you were told this by. I had the greatest master, I reckon.

My signature remains on top for those interested in getting to know me. I dare say knowing me is not guarantee of anything. I came here for a purpose. I knew what it was and... accomplished it. I was awarded a little more time for my accuracy and I took it well. So well ,that I instead cooperated with someone else going through a risk.

Risk.

Risk.


No hay comentarios: